READ IN YOUR LANGUAGE

Join My Blog or Follow Me on Pinterest For Update Of Next New Technique Tutorial

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Christmas- Quilling-Felligree-Flower-Christmas Poinsettia



Quilled Christmas decorations and quilled table decor adds to the levity of Christmas, so in the spirit of the occassion, I thought I must post a tutorial with something unique and these are the results of my efforts. Filigree petaled Christmas poinsettias. I think they look rather nice.

I have used beehive technique, which I have fallen in love with and for which I never fail to mentally thank Susan of susanquilling.

I was a bit bored with the beehive being encircled , like the leaf above, all the time. I thought this did not allow the delicate lace like look to be enhanced, so I was determined to devise a method to retain the filigree outline and by gad, I did it. Of course it needs a bit of gluing to retain the shape.

Tutorial is posted here.

9 comments:

  1. The flower petals look so delicate and beautiful !I loved the decoration and will be waiting for tutorial !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fell in love with your flower the minute I saw it. It does have a lacy look .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You all for your wonderful comments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do check this link It has something for you !
    http://reusingwithquilling.blogspot.in/2012/11/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment.

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Top 50 Countries Visiting

Free counters!